Battery is a very important accessory of electronic products. Heating non combustion equipment is also a high-tech electronic equipment. Battery is its main energy source, which provides power for the main equipment to heat the heating body and make the heating needle / heating plate / heating cup work.
The quality of the battery directly determines the quality and safety of heating and non combustion equipment. The famous cell phone battery explosion of a certain satellite in those years is still frightening to think of. It can be seen that as an electronic product that is carried and used for a long time, it is very important to choose high-quality batteries.
1. Battery classification
At present, different from e-cigarettes, the batteries that use disposable batteries or recyclable batteries are all recyclable batteries for heating and non combustion. Businesses that pay attention to product quality will certainly adopt high-quality batteries to ensure product safety and durability.
This kind of high quality battery requires the following characteristics:
1. High technical content of battery
2. The battery is in semi electric state and the storage state is stable
3. Resource consumption is relatively low
4. Make full use of fast charging technology and high cycle technology
To meet the above conditions, lithium battery has become the first choice.
2. Characteristics of lithium battery
Because it does not contain cadmium, lead, mercury and other toxic and harmful substances, lithium battery is also known as green battery, which is now the choice of many electronic products.
So what are the salient features of lithium batteries?
1. The capacity of lithium battery is generally between 1200mAh and 3600mAh, while the capacity of general battery is only about 800MAH;
2. The service life of lithium battery is long. The cycle life of lithium battery is more than 500 times or even more than 1000 times, which is more than twice that of ordinary battery;
3. High safety performance, high safety performance of lithium battery, no explosion, no combustion, non-toxic, no pollution; good high-temperature performance, discharge efficiency of 100% at 65 ° C. Lithium battery is the best choice of energy drive for the equipment which needs long-term high-frequency heating without burning.
4. The voltage of lithium battery is generally between 3.6V and 4.2V, which is much higher than that of nickel cadmium and nickel hydrogen battery;
5. There is no memory effect and it is not necessary to empty the remaining power before charging, so it is convenient to use;
6. Low self discharge rate and low self consumption of battery, so the standby time of the product is prolonged and the trouble of frequent charging is avoided.
3. Battery selection for heating non combustible products
The choice of heating non combustion battery needs to be considered in many aspects, such as shape, size, electrical performance, environmental performance, safety performance and so on.
Shape: according to the appearance structure design of heating and non combustion equipment, the battery shape selection is also different. Square and cylindrical batteries are common.
Size: the size of the battery needs to be determined by the structural design of the equipment. Sufficient expansion space must be reserved for the thickness direction of the battery, so as to ensure sufficient power safety.
Electrical performance: the general heating non combustion equipment battery needs to meet 300 cycles of cycle, too high energy ratio requirements will reduce the consistency and safety of the battery.
Environmental performance: - 20 ° C ~ 60 ° C, the use environment and charging environment of the battery should be considered, low temperature is not conducive to charging.
Safety performance: lithium batteries in different regions need to meet different standards, such as gbt31241, IEC62133 and ul1642.
A qualified lithium-ion battery should meet the following conditions in terms of safety performance:
(1) Short circuit: no fire, no explosion
(2) Overcharge: no fire, no explosion
(3) Hot box test: no fire, no explosion (150 ℃ constant temperature for 10min)
(4) Needle: no explosion (penetrate battery with Ф 3mm nail)
(5) Flat plate impact: no fire, no explosion (10kg heavy object hits battery from 1m height)
(6) Incineration: no explosion (gas flame barbecue battery)
However, due to the improvement of technology, qualified lithium batteries are already very safe. Only the battery meeting these requirements can be selected as HNB battery.
4. Fast charging heating non combustion battery must be selected in the future
Heating and non combustion equipment needs to be able to meet the needs of various safety performance, as an electronic equipment, and the use frequency is also high, need to have fast charging function.
If the product is used for a month, the battery life is only 80% or even can not be used, there is no doubt that it is unqualified. The qualified battery should be like the mobile phone and other electronic products, after a period of use, the attenuation within the normal threshold is normal.
The battery of heating non combustion equipment can realize fast charging and long cycle is a development direction in the future.
At present, the heating and non combustible products on the market are more and more likely to support multiple continuous pumping, and the requirements for battery capacity are also greater. As the products use built-in batteries, the appearance and size of the products are bound to be affected.
The smaller the appearance, the smaller the battery capacity. The larger the appearance, the larger the battery capacity. When consumers choose products, they will have their own tendency to choose. The appearance of diversified products also gives consumers more choices. However, using high-quality and safe batteries and keeping the bottom line of product safety are the basic rules we should follow together.