Although the two-month special inspection action plan for 2020 e-cigarettes market has already ended for more than a month, in the long run, under strong supervision, similar inspection actions will remain normal. As long as there is any wind and grass, the relevant departments will take the first step to fight resolutely. Therefore, it is still necessary for us to review and remember the mission of this operation, which minefields can not be easily touched by practitioners.
It is understood that the special inspection action of 2020 e-cigarette market is jointly carried out by the State Tobacco Monopoly Bureau and the State Administration of market supervision and administration. Provincial Tobacco Monopoly bureaus and market supervision and administration bureaus (departments and committees) of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government (hereinafter referred to as "the two departments") are required to set up special joint action teams to be responsible for the implementation of special inspection actions within their jurisdiction Push forward. Through the establishment of joint research and judgment, joint interview, joint law enforcement, joint governance and other working mechanisms, we should strengthen the collection and judgment of clues, strengthen the law enforcement inspection of key links, and strengthen the implementation of the main responsibility, and strive to build a long-term mechanism for minors to be free from electronic cigarette infringement.
The campaign focused on several prominent issues, such as disguised sales, false advertising, we media communication, vending machines and age verification of physical stores. Nine key tasks were specially set, involving online and offline channels. The details are as follows:
1. We will comprehensively clean up the sale of e-cigarettes on the Internet and prevent them from being sold in disguise.
2. Comprehensively clean up the sales of e-cigarettes on social platforms such as short videos and we media, and take necessary disposal measures according to law.
3. We will comprehensively clean up false and illegal e-cigarette advertisements on the Internet.
4, we should promote and implement the main responsibility of Internet enterprises, urge the platform to establish an independent cleaning mechanism, promote the implementation and strengthening of the main responsibility of electronic cigarette enterprises, and not sell electronic cigarettes through various online forms such as self built websites, official account, small programs, short videos, etc., and urge electronic cigarette producers, sales enterprises or individuals to withdraw electronic cigarette advertisements released through the Internet.
5. We will seriously investigate and punish the sale of electronic cigarettes to minors.
6. Seriously investigate and deal with the false and illegal e-cigarette advertisements issued by e-cigarette stores.
7. Comprehensive inspection of e-cigarette stores to implement the express commitment requirements, take effective age verification measures to avoid minors to buy.
8. Focus on the inspection of e-cigarette sales through various new sales channels such as vending machines, and comprehensively clean up the e-cigarette vending machines around primary and secondary schools, children's palace and other areas where minors are concentrated.
9. Focus on the promotion of e-cigarettes, such as sponsorship and naming, to induce minors to buy and smoke.